This document describes terms and conditions applicable to your use of the services made available by First Editions located at 7 Pembroke Lane, Waterloo Road, Dublin, D04 YN60, Ireland (“FIRST EDITIONS”, “we”, or “us”) at the website https://firsteditions.ie.
The term “First Editions” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7 Pembroke Lane, Waterloo Road, Dublin, D04 YN60, Ireland. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, animation and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without First Editions’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
This website and its content is copyright of First Editions – © First Editions 2021. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extract for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or another form of the electronic retrieval system.
Use of this website shall be made subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland (excluding Northern Ireland) which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all permissions, exclusions, licences, policies, and conditions of use set out in this website.
The Courts of the Republic of Ireland (excluding Northern Ireland) shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with, this website and its use. Both parties hereby consent to the admissibility of electronic evidence before the Courts of Ireland.
establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
Demand, in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, restriction of processing of their personal data, if they dispute the correctness of the data, processing of it is unlawful, but they oppose its erasure and we no longer need the data, but they need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or they have objected to processing of their data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
Receive the personal data they have provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or demand that their data be transmitted to another controller in accordance with Article 20 GDPR;
Revoke their consent to processing of their data at any time in accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR. As a consequence, we will, with future effect, no longer be allowed to continue processing the data on the basis of their prior consent; and
Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 GDPR, which can usually be done with the supervisory authority responsible for the person’s habitual residence, place of work or our company’s domicile. In the latter case, the authority is: Address Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, R32 AP23 Co. Laois, Ireland. Phone:1890 252 231 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
IX. Right to object
If your personal data is processed to safeguard legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR, data subjects have the right under Article 21 GDPR to object to processing of their personal data if there are grounds relating to their particular situation or the objection is to direct marketing. In the latter case, data subjects have a general right to object and we will comply with that right without any need for them to specify grounds relating to their particular situation. If you wish to make use of your right to revoke your consent or object to processing, simply send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
X. Contact data of the Data Protection Officer
The contact data of our Data Protection Officer is:
Address: First Editions, c/o 7 Pembroke Ln, Waterloo Rd, Dublin, D04 YN60, Ireland